Go beyond a traditional end-of-the-year survey and have your middle school pupils compile a portfolio of work illustrating their progression as a writer.
28 Views 26 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Consider giving students the option of including a creative, artistic page to illustrate major influences on their writing this year
- Pupils will need to have collected their writing throughout the school year in order to complete this assignment
- Details major portfolio elements and instructions for reflective writing pieces to accompany each item
- Excellent writing prompts for inspiring reflection
- Several parts refer to the author's specific school and class; you can adapt the guidelines to your own project document