This Endangered Species: What and Where? lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
What do endangered species have in common with non-endangered species? Given an endangered species to read about, individuals choose another species that is not endangered to compare it to. As a class, they create a species book with the new species and their characteristics.
- Have pupils create Venn diagrams that compare and contrast their endangered species with their non-endangered species
- If using with early elementary, teachers need to support the reading and writing requirements
- Requires the use of Keep Wildlife Alive species cards found here: KWA Cards
- Provides recommendations for modifying for different grade levels
- Uses infographics to communicate data to young learners