This Energy and Power presentation also includes:
Teens often display potential energy in class and kinetic in the hallways. This third presentation covers the six types of energy, each in potential and kinetic form. It also covers the Law of Conservation of Energy and Einstein's Theory of Relativity.
- Perform experiments related to kinetic and potential energy during class time
- Requires background knowledge of various formulas
- Lesson best fits as a review of energy types
- Includes three worksheets that review the material in the slides
- Video uses many colloquialisms that may not be appropriate in all classrooms
- Uses falling Twin Towers on 9/11 as an example of potential energy converting to kinetic, which is a sensitive topic and a rather graphic representation