This Energy Choices Game activity & project also includes:
Here's a fun game on a very serious matter. Scholars play a board game to learn about personal energy use and consumption. They see how various choices affect their energy use and costs, and then apply this knowledge to brainstorm ways to conserve energy. This is the fourth installment of a 25-part Energy Systems and Solutions unit.
- Have the class write letters to parents or school officials about what they learned regarding energy use and consumption
- Instructors may wish to laminate the game board to allow for future use
- Activity requires a four-sided die and an eight-sided die for each group
- Includes game boards and printable instruction sheets
- Provides class discussion question prompts