This English Language Arts Examination: August 2016 assessment also includes:
If it's true that preparation is the key to success, the English Language Arts Examination handout should help pupils ace their exams. Scholars read several texts and answer multiple-choice questions. Then, they write source-based arguments and text-analysis responses.
- Have the class debate US sugar regulations to brainstorm ideas for their writing
- Ask individuals to practice locating the central idea in each of the texts
- Assumes familiarity with argumentative writing
- Contains a variety of high-interest literary and informational passages
- Questions address Common Core standards