This English Language Arts Examination: January 2017 assessment also includes:
After reading literary and informational texts, scholars answer multiple-choice questions and write both a source-based argument and a text-analysis response.
6 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have small groups discuss Daylight Savings Time to brainstorm ideas for their writing
- Provide readers with sticky notes, highlighters, and other tools to mark up the text
- Pupils must understand and be able to write about literary elements/techniques or rhetorical devices
- The test questions address many Common Core standards
- Writing prompts include organized guidelines with bullets and bold text