This English Tenses and Verb Forms worksheet also includes:
If your class could use some grammar help, this instructional activity could be a good addition to your lesson on verb tenses. Three exercises guide learners through the conditional tense, offering several ways to describe the results of events that could happen.
- Add to a language arts packet or assessment
- Encourage learners to write a short story using conditional statements and sentences
- Link on the worksheet contains many more grammar exercises and materials
- Provides examples in each section
- Comes with an answer key
- Formatting makes it difficult to read each exercise; consider reformatting the worksheet to make it easier to read