This Epic Slow-Mo Drum Implosions! video also includes:
Slow motion effects add a dramatic influence to a lesson on atmospheric pressure. A video presentation explores characteristics of atmospheric pressure through experimentation. A large imploding drum demonstrates the effects of air pressure—it's a bang!
- Recreate the experiment on a smaller scale
- Use as a lesson opener when studying atmospheric pressure
- Requires a strong understanding atmospheric pressure and vacuums
- Includes a link to additional slow-mo videos
- Discusses real-life implications of the concept