Can we believe what we see in the movies? An installment of a physics video series explores the depiction of space in movies. Scholars learn about characteristics of planets by analyzing these videos.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- After the lesson, view the movie in class and keep track of realistic effects and those not so realistic
- Pair with additional referenced resources to study features on other planets
- Consider monitoring YouTube comments if making the video available for independent viewing
- Includes links to actual satellite footage
- Uses references to movies that are of interest to most pupils