This Episode 1.6: Test and Retest video also includes:
When it rains, it pours! Episode six in a seven-part Global Problem Solvers series explores the challenges brought upon the team as Malawi enters its rainy season. Two problem solvers visit a local institute to get assistance in upgrading Malawi's wells.
- Have small groups discuss why all of the different tests on the sensor were necessary after the video is over
- Pass out small poster boards and ask individuals to make signs to help the team gather public opinion about the well sensors
- Make sure learners understand why the rainy season introduces additional problems with implementing the new technology
- The team reaches out when they need help, showing viewers that it's okay to do the same
- Cool technology is sure to keep younger learners engaged