This Episode 7: Supply audio also includes:
A shopper goes to the store for that one special item only to find out it is out of stock. The seventh lesson of a 21-part economic series investigates the concept of supply in the marketplace. Scholars research the supply curve using a short podcast to determine how businesses create and provide their products to consumers. They analyze the data to determine the impact of production, cost, and government policies on the manufacturer's ability to offer a good or service to the market.
- Extend the lesson with a short reading and chart on the concept of the supply curve
- Invite a local business to talk to the class on how supply impacts cost and price
- Lesson is designed for 6-12 grade, adjust accordingly with different age groups
- Resource available in podcast or video, assisting audio and visual learners
- Questions and answers to podcast are available for teachers at Econ Lowdown