Do your learners prefer slope-intercept form when writing linear equations? The previous video in a series completes the same problems using point-slope form. This time, the instructor completes the problems using slope-intercept form. The video presents all problem types with varying pieces of information.
- After watching the video, have individuals complete problems using two different strategies (point-slope form and slope-intercept form)
- Discuss the benefits of using each form when writing equations
- Requires Internet access to watch the YouTube video
- There are 29 videos in the complete series
- Shows all steps to completing the problems which make them easier to follow
- The organization of the problems allows pupils to see connections across the different types of examples