This Equations in Standard Form - Solving Systems by Graphing worksheet also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Get to graphing and figure out the solution between two lines using this 14-problem activity. Graphs are provided for the first eight problems, but requires learners to graph the remaining six separately.
4 Views 5 Downloads
- Cut each graph into its own piece and assign graphers their own to work on and compare with a classmate.
- Make the systems into a matching game with the graph solutions
- Only one system has no solution; the rest have a coordinate solution
- Provide graph paper for the last set of equations
- Clear answer key is provided
- Scaled graph is provided for most problems