This Equilateral Triangles: Lesson video also includes:
Take a second look at triangles that are equal all the way around. The video reminds viewers what an equilateral triangle is and points out that the three angles are the same. Using the fact that equilateral triangles are also isosceles, the portion of a larger geometry playlist discusses properties of equilateral triangles.
- Develop informal proofs of the properties of equilateral triangles
- Individuals should know the properties of isosceles triangles
- Assumes the class knows how to solve linear equations
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Uses properties of equilateral triangles in examples
- Links to other equilateral triangle resources