Don't throw your pupils' balance off when calculating equilibrium problems — teach them how to manage all that knowledge. Equilibrium calculations combine many concepts to answer a single question. Instructors explain four equilibrium problems that incorporate both concentration constants and pressure constants.
- Assign the problems as homework and provide the video as a resource for those who need extra instruction
- Consider breaking the video into smaller segments to retain pupils' attention
- Learners should have a solid understanding of moles conversion and molarity
- Uses the ICE box method for organizing information, allowing learners to see the similarities in each question
- Some steps of each problem are left to the viewer to complete; if pupils do not know how to complete these steps, the video is not helpful