This Equivalent Fractions: Activity Sheet worksheet also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Provide learners with practice for identifying equivalent fractions. The first learning exercise contains 15 problems that instruct pupils to name fractions based on visuals, and to find missing parts to equivalent fractions. In the second sheet, individuals focus on partitioning and shading rectangles and then naming the new fraction.
- Use as independent practice, give as homework, or attach to an assessment
- Assumes learners are familiar with identifying equivalent fractions
- The four-page packet includes two practice worksheets and an answer key
- The format of the worksheet is slightly off centered