This Ernest Hemingway worksheet also includes:
- Reading Passage
- Join to access all included materials
Introduce readers to Ernest Hemingway and his writing style with a worksheet that includes a brief biography, a WebQuest, and his short story "Old Man At The Bridge." Discussion questions are attached to the story but the link to the WebQuest site no longer connects to the Hemingway article.
- Includes a brief biography of Hemingway
- "Old Man At The Bridge" provides readers with an example of the "simplicity" of Hemingway's style
- Scaffolding is needed, in the form of additional questions perhaps, to prepare readers for the final discussion question about the theme of inevitability
- The website for the WebQuest no longer lists the Hemingway resource