Your class is going to get plenty of practice with these future tense worksheets, but will they enjoy themselves? You will have to find out! Learners practice using going to and will in various exercises, practicing with each type of the future tense on its own before mixing the two types together.
- Use these worksheets as homework assignments to help reinforce concepts learned in class
- Invite learners to work with a partner to complete and discuss the worksheets
- Some of the lines provided for students to write responses on are a bit narrow; you may consider asking pupils to write their answers on a separate sheet of paper
- Provides plenty of worksheets to use with your ELD class
- Comes with a reference page that compares when to use going to versus will that learners can keep with them as they practice using the future tense
- Does not include an answer key