Where does our weather come from? A thorough video lesson discusses the NGSS standard ESS2D instruction from elementary through high school. The instructor explains the factors the impact weather and climate and the long-term effects of those impacts.
- Use snapshots from the video to create lessons for your classroom
- Collaborate with different grade levels to develop vertical alignment for teaching the standard
- Consider the other standards in this cluster to create a comprehensive unit
- Emphasizes the difference between weather and climate
- Provides specific examples for each grade band