The human impact on the earth's systems often has unintended consequences. A comprehensive video lesson builds a progression for teaching the standards ESS3C in elementary through secondary classrooms. Instruction focuses on the human impact on earth systems by discussing both immediate and long-term effects.
- Review your lesson plans to emphasize important concepts discussed in the video for your grade level
- Plan collaboration time with teachers in grades above and below yours to discuss vertical alignment
- Expects an understanding of the four earth spheres
- Offers a progression of skills from K-12th grade
- Emphasizes human impact on each sphere