This Estimating Angles video also includes:
Sometimes, exact measurements aren't necessary. Scholars learn to estimate the measure of angles by watching a useful video. The method employed here is to use 90-, 180-, and 270-degree angles as benchmarks, adding or subtracting as necessary.
- Use the video as an intervention tool
- Pupils should be familiar with 90-degree, 180-dgree, 270-degree, and 360-degree angles
- Video assumes learners know how to use protractors
- Provides a worksheet with additional problems
- Rays of the angles in the video are thickly drawn, which makes measuring accurately rather difficult