Science, engineering, and technology have an impact on our natural world. As the world population increases, the demands on natural resources also increase. Science, technology, and engineering work together to address these concerns while society works to regulate decisions.
- Use snapshots from the video to create lessons for your classroom
- Invite an environmental engineer to speak to the class about current projects
- Builds from previous standards in the progression
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Explains the need for a balance between advancement and regulations
- Provides a K-12 progression for teaching the standard