From one corner of the world to the other, there are so many things to discover. Historians complete a tour around the globe with the final video lesson in a two-part series on every country in the world. They uncover fun facts and information about nations all over the planet and identify what makes one region different from others—like Uganda becoming the first nation to ban plastic bags!
- Invite a guest speaker who has lived in another nation to comment on the difference in cultures
- Divide the class into seven groups and assign each group a continent of the world to research and present
- Ensure students have reliable Internet access before assigning as homework
- Lesson includes closed captioning for differentiated instruction
- Audio and visual learners benefit from video clip