Go on a galactic tour like no other! The perfect idea to wrap up a solar-system unit, an interactive video leads the class from the sun to the Kuiper Belt. Pan around the screen as the narrator describes each of the main features in our solar system, giving details such as atmospheric conditions, tilt, rings, and moons.
- Use versatile video to close or open a solar system unit
- If possible, get pupils some time behind the screen so they can search around the virtual solar system; there are plenty of extras popping up between planets!
- Be sure to check out the browsers that support full use of the resource and select the best one for your system
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The interactive functions smoothly and has easy controls
- Students can use the video for review before the unit test