This Exploring the Creative Process lesson plan also includes:
Launch a discussion of the creative process with a short video that features the daily ritual of Slobodan Dan Paich, a San Francisco artist. Slobodan models his approach to tea painting and shares his reflections on the creativity.
34 Views 26 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Flip the lesson, asking class members to watch the video and try their hand at tea painting before returning to class for a discussion of Slobodan's approach to the creative process
- Best suited to high school art classes
- Preview the video to determine if appropriate for your learning situation
- The five-page packet includes the plan and a link to the short video, discussion questions, writing prompts, and links to related resources
- Some viewers may not appreciate Slobodan's zen-like musings