Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Let the resource stretch the minds of your young scientists with a lesson plan about tensile strength and stiffness of materials. Groups consider how easily materials stretch and relate this property to engineering design.
3 Views 4 Downloads
- Use the lesson extension activities as a research project
- Lesson builds on previous lesson (Fairly Fundamental Facts about Forces and Structures)
- There is an associated activity for the lesson, which is the next installment in the series
- The third installment of a six-part series
- Includes a vocabulary list with definitions and links to other websites
- Lesson itself is very bland and not likely to hold student interest
- Graphics & Images