Could humans survive on Uranus or Neptune? As an installment of a larger solar system series, the video lesson continues in its description of planets in our solar system. A thorough analysis of the two planets describes the physical characteristics of each planet as well as a comparison to Earth.
- Create a graphic organizer to record important information about each planet
- Use statistical information from the video to make comparisons to Earth
- Consider using closed captioning to support ELL/ELD pupils
- Incorporates chemistry and physics concepts in the descriptions
- Emphasizes important concepts throughout the video with text references