This Exponential Growth: Exponential, Fractal Snowflakes interactive also includes:
Examine an exponential growth model. Using a fractal, learners calculate the perimeters of each stage. When comparing the consecutive perimeters, a pattern emerges. They use the pattern to build an equation and make conclusions.
6 Views 1 Download CCSS: Designed
- Assign the interactive as a lesson to monitor pupil progress and results
- Use the review questions in the lesson materials as board work to check for understanding
- Individuals must have a free CK-12 account
- Designed to guide individuals to discover relationships within exponential growth models
- Highlights the multiple representations of functions