Get a grasp on how to use variables in algebra. The resource provides a description of the algebraic structures that use variables. The video introduces expressions, equations, formulas, and identities.
4 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have the class write the expressions, equations, formulas, and identities seen in the video
- Spend time reviewing the differences between expressions and equations
- The class should be familiar with the equal sign
- Provides opportunities to use the knowledge gained
- Shows examples with the introduction of concepts