This Extending the Domain of Sine and Cosine to All Real Numbers lesson plan also includes:
Round and round we go! Pupils use reference angles to evaluate common sine and cosine values of angles greater than 360 degrees. Once they have mastered the reference angle, learners repeat the process with negative angles.
1 Collection 3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use a waffle diagram to record new vocabulary with examples
- Have learners use white boards to complete practice problems
- Lesson builds directly from the previous lesson in a 19-part series
- Includes both an opening and closing exercise with answer keys
- Provides scaffolding ideas to differentiate instruction