This Extending the Number System workbook also includes:
Don't feel negative about negative numbers. Individuals extend their knowledge of positive numbers and fractions to rational numbers. They see how to represent negative rational numbers on a number line, learn about opposites and absolute value, see how to compare and order rational numbers, and consider how to use negative values in context.
- Use the resource as part of a review for a unit test
- Fourth of seven installments in 6th Grade Math
- Knowledge of plotting positive fractions on a number line and plotting ordered pairs on a coordinate grid is necessary
- Provides examples of how to apply mathematical practice standards to the lesson content
- A separate file gives sample answers to the worksheets