They should exist ... but do they really? Scientists use what they know to predict what should and should not exist. An installment of a larger solar system series looks at the scientific prediction of different stars that have yet to be discovered including quasi stars, electroweak stars, and quark stars.
- Create collaborative groups to research the different types of stars presented in the video
- Use a graphic organizer to record the unique characteristics of each star
- Expects a solid understanding of subatomic particles
- The instructor shows excitement and passion for the topic, which holds the viewers' attention
- Provides an option for subtitles to assist in note taking