This Eye vs. Camera video also includes:
Take a look at the human eye through a different lens with this fun instructional video. Drawing the comparison between eyes and cameras, this resource helps young biologists better understand the anatomy and function of these evolutionary masterpieces.
- Include a viewing of this video in a biology or anatomy lesson series on the human eye
- Assign this presentation and assessment as homework in your flipped science classroom
- Develop a note-taking guide for the class to complete as they watch the video
- Colorful animations serve to both engage students and visually support the content being presented
- Accompanying the video is a brief quiz with five multiple choice and three free-response questions
- Teachers are given the option to design their own lesson around the content of the video