An informative video begins with explaining the parts and functions of each part of the eye. Then, it makes a comparison to the way a camera works.
3 Views 1 Download
- Use a 3-D model of an eye or a poster of the parts of an eye
- Requires prior knowledge of converging lenses
- Remember YouTube comments might contain inappropriate language and material
- Video is the 40th in a series of 49.
- Includes closed captioning and a written script for students and teachers to reference
- Provides simple diagrams