This Fabric Scrap Flower Garden activity & project also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Crafting is fun, it increases eye-hand coordination, and it is a great way to accent any lesson. Celebrate Earth Day by creating scrap fabric flowers for a pop-stick flower garden. Children of all ages will love gluing, cutting, and constructing flowers to adorn their white picket fences.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The project would be great for Mother's Day, Earth Day, to celebrate spring, or to accent a thematic unit
- The materials are inexpensive and easy to find
- The instructions are clear and are given step by step, so they could also be used as procedural text