Where is the cat? Use a word bank with articles and prepositions to complete six sentences about a cat's location. A picture helps kids visualize where the cat is in relation to other items in the room.
25 Views 26 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use in a language arts center or in a homework packet
- Project the worksheet onto a whiteboard and have kids write the words with a dry erase marker
- Have kids work together and share their answers in small groups
- Provides dashes for each word, indicating how many letters are in each word to help narrow choices down
- Good practice for using precise language