This Facebook Activity activity & project also includes:
Imagine if Sigmund Freud or Charles Darwin had a Facebook page. As part of a study of major historical figures in the field of psychology, class members are assigned a psychologist and design a mock Facebook page that includes such items as a profile, education, work history, theoretical approach, and friends.
- Provide class members with a model of a Facebook page for a psychologist in your area
- Second in a sequence of three activities designed for high school psychology classes
- The list contains the names of 22 historical figures; consider having pairs work together to create the Facebook page
- The resource packet includes a list of noteworthy psychologists
- A very modern twist to a research project
- The activity aligns with the National Standards for High School Psychology Curricula