This Fact and Opinion - Worksheet: 4 worksheet also includes:
Instruct pupils to determine if a statement is a fact or an opinion with a language arts instructional activity. After reading the sentence and circling the answer, learners explain how they know their answer is correct.
30 Views 22 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Attach one of the pages to an assessment
- Distribute as homework, classwork, or use in centers
- The fourth in a series of six fact and opinion worksheets
- Some learners may be unfamiliar with topics in the sentences; however, this should not affect their ability to identify fact and opinion
- Contains 25 statements and comes with an answer key