This Fact and Opinion - Worksheet: 6 worksheet also includes:
Practice discerning fact and opinion with a worksheet that contains 25 statements. Once learners determine if they are fact or opinion, they circle their answer and write a sentence explaining how they know.
105 Views 81 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Attach to an assessment for further skills practice
- Have individuals complete the first page with partners, and complete the second page for homework
- The sixth in a series of six fact and opinion worksheets
- Most of the statements are geared toward the topic of dancing, but this does not inhibit learners from naming the sentence as fact or opinion
- Comes with an answer key for straightforward assessment