Gravity exists as both a scientific theory and a scientific law. For those struggling with the difference between scientific facts, theories, hypothesis, and laws, an informative video comes to the rescue. It offers a definition of each and includes multiple examples. It compares and contrasts each term to encourage complete understanding.
- Before the video, have pupils write down their definitions of each of the terms, then repeat the assignment after the video
- Copy the diagrams at 6:30 into science journals
- Avoid displaying the comment section when sharing the video at school
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Video applies to all scientific subjects
- Includes closed captioning in nine languages
- Addresses common misconceptions throughout