This Factoring lesson plan also includes:
Factor in this resource when teaching how to factor polynomials. Scholars use algebra tiles to factor linear and quadratic expressions. They practice their skill by working on example problems from a worksheet.
38 Views 44 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the resource as an intervention tool
- Requires algebra tiles and scissors
- Note that the resource only has alignments to old Virginia standards of learning
- Includes a handout describing the steps to factoring polynomials
- Fails to connect algebra tile process with factoring through algebraic means