Young mathematicians discover trees organize more than just families — they help factor, too. The lesson begins with factor trees and develops slowly to factoring by grouping and special patterns.
1 Collection 18 Views 18 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the examples in the resource to develop a lesson presentation
- Check with pupils frequently and give plenty of opportunities for in class practice
- Lesson represents a large amount of content; develop your lesson with the pieces that are appropriate for your level
- The 15th lesson in a 20-part series
- Resource provides suggestions for common mistakes
- Provides a set of practice problems for independent practice