Examine the patterns of polynomial factoring with your classes. The video describes the specific process of factoring the sum of cubes. The instructor demonstrates two examples with both variables and coefficients.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- After watching the video, have learners write the polynomial identity for factoring the sum of cubes
- Pair the lesson with the video in this series discussing factoring the difference of cubes
- Pupils should be able to follow a pattern of polynomial expressions
- The use of color helps to separate the terms in the expression
- Does not show an example of the most common sum of cubes polynomial