This Factorisation video also includes:
Factor this video into your lesson plans. A short video shows how to factor binomials using the greatest common factor. Viewers watch as the narrator works through several examples, including a few where the greatest common factor contains a variable.
- Use the resource as part of a review session
- Pupils should be familiar with how to find the greatest common factor
- Learners must have knowledge of the distributive property
- Explanations are easy to follow
- Provides additional practice problems for scholars to complete on their own
- Does not include any examples with negative coefficients