This Factorising Quadratics 2 video also includes:
More practice never hurt. A short video shows how to factor quadratics with a leading coefficient that is not one. The main idea presented in the video is a guess-and-check method. Pupils complete problems on their own to further hone their skills.
- Use the resource as part of an intervention strategy
- Learners should be familiar with how to factor quadratics from Factorising Quadratics 1
- Knowledge of integer multiplication rules is a must
- Includes additional practice problems and examples in a separate file
- Does not explain the process very well