You can speed up or slow down a reaction when you know these factors. Learners explore the factors affecting reaction rates such as catalysts and inhibitors, temperature, surface area, and concentration. The video provides examples for each factor.
- Use a table or similar graphic organizer to record factors affecting reaction rates and examples
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework and using class time for discussion and practice
- Requires a familiarity with different types of reactions
- Outlines the information in words to facilitate note taking
- Presentation is thorough and easy to follow