Don't twist and turn looking for a resource. The first installment of a six-part series teaches young engineers about the five fundamental forces of compression, tension, shear, bending, and torsion. These forces help explain different facets of engineering design.
- Create a graphic organizer to compare and contrast the five fundamental loads
- The next installment of the series contains an activity for this lesson
- It would be helpful if learners have previous knowledge of forces
- Professional-looking diagrams depict each type of force
- Does not include any worksheets
Included Materials - Join to Access
- Graphics & Images