This Famous Artists Lapbook activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Create mini books with some of the most beautiful and well-known masterpieces of our time. Learners read short paragraphs about famous artists such as Pablo Picasso, Leonardo da Vinci, and Johannes Vermeer, and create different kinds of miniature books to feature their creations.
- Use in an art history lesson, or in a unit about different art techniques
- Extend the activity with a research assignment on one of the featured artists
- Choose different ways to use the resource based on suggestions on the first few pages
- Offers minimal information about each artist; you will need to supply more biographical information, or use the resource as an auxiliary to your lesson
- You will need to print pages in color for best results in recreating the paintings