This Faulkner's As I Lay Dying: Form of a Funeral unit plan also includes:
- Lesson 1: Faulkner's As I Lay Dying: Images of Faulkner and the South
- Lesson 2: Family Voices In As I Lay Dying
- Lesson 3: Faulkner's As I Lay Dying: Crossing the River
- Lesson 4: Faulkner's As I Lay Dying: Burying Addie's Voice
- Lesson 5: Faulkner's As I Lay Dying: Concluding the Novel
- Join to access all included materials
Learners read and analyze William Faulkner's novel, 'As I Lay Dying.' They define Faulkner's place in American literary history, describe Faulkner's "South" in the context of the historical South and examine the Bundren family through the subjective evidence provided by a multiplicity of characters.