You've heard of a pie graph, but what about a pizza pie graph? Challenge young mathematicians to answer ten questions based on a random survey of people's favorite pizzas. A pie graph displays the percentages of each type of pizza. Some of the questions require pupils to convert percentages into numbers based on a given total amount.
- Use as an instructional tool, independent practice, or quiz
- Distribute calculators for learners to check their answers
- Provide class members with scrap paper for solving and showing their work
- Promotes data analysis and application skills
- Answer key is not included